A little product review today on one of my favourite products from Kiss My Keto
Let’s get started!
Keto Cocoa MCT Oil Powder
Medium-chain triglycerides are a particular type of fat that requires minimal effort from your liver to convert into energy in the form of ketones. For those who are on a ketogenic or low-carb diet, MCT oil is THE superfood. It helps get you into ketosis and works great to kick-start a weight-management program. But you don’t need to go full ‘keto’ to benefit from ketones from our MCTs. Our MCT oil powder is a perfect blend of 67% C8 and 33% C10 fatty acid chains. It contains ZERO net carbs and has no sugar or fillers such as maltodextrin. (from the Kiss My Keto website)
MCT Oil? Huh?
MCT Oil is a product that can be added to bulletproof coffee, smoothies, or salad dressings. MCT is short for medium-chain triglycerides and this oil contains the medium-chains of fats called triglycerides. Due to their shorter length, MCTs are easily digested and there are many health benefits linked to the way your body processes these fats.
MCT oil is most often extracted from coconut oil, since more than 50% of the fat in coconut oil comes from MCTs.
I will talk about the health benefits after I review the product.
Sneak Peek – MCT oil will boost your energy and help you lose weight!
The Kiss My Keto coffee creamer is available unflavoured as well as in chocolate flavour. I love the chocolate flavour, and add it to my coffee every day! It is easy to stir into the coffee and adds just enough sweetness (from added Stevia Leaf Extract), to make the coffee delicious.
Price: $37.99 US
Cheapest Place to Buy: Kiss My Keto website
Note: this product sells out quickly. Check back often for new stock
Also Available: Amazon, EBay
Guarantee: 60 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back
My Rating: I give this product a 10 out of 10!
This rating is based on personal experience. The product tastes great, and because of the many health benefits associated with MCT oil, I highly recommend the product!
- Promotes Weight Loss in Several Important Ways
- Instant Source of Energy That Can Also Be Used to Fuel Your Brain
- May Reduce Lactate Buildup in Athletes and Help Promote Burning Fat for Energy
- Could Help Manage Epilepsy. Alzheimer’s Disease, and Autism
- Contains Powerful Fatty Acids That Fight Yeast and Bacterial Growth
- May Reduce Risk Factors for Heart Disease, such as Weight and Cholesterol
- May Help Control Blood Sugar Levels and Support Diabetes ManagementPlease remember that I am only offering my opinion on these pages, and what I report here, I have read elsewhere. The details, including medical studies to corroborate each point made above, can be found in this article.
So there you have it. The many benefits of MCT oil powder, which can easily be consumed in your coffee each day.
Thanks for listening. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.
See you in the next post.
Have a great day!